POTATO WEDGES

From my childhood, I seem to remember the best potato wedges coming from the gas station. This would need to be verified by my sister or mom and could very well be a figment of my active imagination or a complete fusion of different memories into one, somehow the grocery store becoming the gas station in my mind. Either way, I recently made some while visiting my mom, and these turned out much better than I ever remember. I think I just gave potato wedges, a food I haven't thought about in ten years, a sure spot in future cravings.


POTATO WEDGES
from chocolate & zucchini's jo jo potatoes


1/4 cup melted butter

2 pounds of potatoes, scrubbed andcut into 1 1/2-inch wedges

2/3 cup of flour

2 ounces of parmesan cheese

2 tsp of mustard powder

1 Tbsp paprika

1/2 tsp chilli powder (or to taste)

1/4 tsp black pepper

1 tsp sea salt

Combine all ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag. Shake, shake, shake until covered. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Flip potato wedges and cook another 30 minutes or until done and golden.

No comments: